Saturday, March 18, 2017

Big Shot

My bag was returned sans the new lithium battery on my laptop. The irony was that the other battery in the side compartment of the laptop case was not removed. I can't remember if I lost any Euros. Still, it is a nice feeling that have the bag back with most of its contents intact - including the cough mixtures and nasal spray but no water in my thermal flask.  Somehow, I had gotten used to my old spare laptop. Its good to type on the wider keyboard and read from a bigger screen again.  Whilst the bag return closes a chapter, there is still a sense of loss which is difficult to explain. I guess, its just to go forward and live life again. 

Like something just hatched
These made it back. Ate all except the Toblerone which was a bit yacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment