Saturday, February 19, 2011

Airport - Frankfurt Morning

I used to spend a lot of time in airports, more often that I would be at a MRT Train station. I drove to work and for leisure when in Singapore.. I did reach the "GOLD ELITE" status, but I didn't felt good. Yes, I get to board first and my luggage used to be one of the first out.  I had spent time living in nice hotels but the fact that one needs to pack one's suitcase every few days become very tedious. Luckily, I had my little Yashica T5 film camera with me when I traveled.

Opened for Breakfast - Yashica T5
Gift shop is opened but no customer - Yashica T5
The colours & moment attracted me more than the coffee - Yashica T5

My connecting flight to Hanover - Yashica T5
Another fellow traveler waiting at the gate - Yashica T5
Copyright 2011 Three Cameras. All rights reserved.







No comments:

Post a Comment